From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 09:41:25 -0230
Hi all:

Has anyone had success with decoding CW using txt to speech, other than using the Elecraft series of transceivers and hampods?
With all the new decoding on screen capability being built into new rigs, I might add a soundcard interface and try decoding CW with a laptop and a screen reader.
I think CW Get is supposed to have the ability to copy the incoming txt to the clip board but have never played with it.

TNX and 73:
Mike VO1AX