From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 15:50:10 -0500
all depends on what you want out of the hobby, I guess. i don't even own an
amp so I mostly run 100 watts and that mostly on CW. I can work 99 per cent
of what I try for and if conditions are too rough, like in July or August on
80, I just go read a book. Sometimes, for kicks, I'll back the k3 down to 5
watts or less and have some QRP fun. Of course, this wouldn't be everyone's
cup of tea but it sure works for me. Keep pounding brass! 73,  Lou WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: