From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:23:28 -0600
Thanks, Jim.  I had occasion to meet Mr. Taylor back in 1986 or 87 when he
came here to do follow-up with another student..  The student, his then wife
and I took him out to dinner at this restaurant that provided transportation
so he could sample some Cajun food.  In that particular context, he allowed
us to call him Roger which was nice of him.  He didn't have to do that, but
he did.
Harvey