From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 11:22:34 -0500
awesome I will give it a try if i can find it. with the abysmal state of the modern browser vs google it will be as much of a challenge as wring the station i think. els bard with my old safai is so much faster than with the ne one and I can not gigureout why except thismac has at on a shelf for 6 months while the other one is completely up to date. i am scared to update this one for fear I lose my fast functionality :)  please write me off list so we can keep up without cluttering the list. i also have some off list questions that are not appropriate for the main list

thanks  73  kb7nla