From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 08:33:03 -0600
Hi Barbara,

Here is an odd one. The message you sent below has no strange symbols.
However,, the one you sent below that does. So, I am thinking that it has to
be an intermittent issue. About as confusing to track down as a loose
antenna connection. Smile.

God bless,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Overcast, 14.0°F(-10.0°C)
Wind:S (190°) at 6mph (5KT)