Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2014 15:54:31 -0800
Hi Howard,

I had a Milestone 311 and if it's anything like the 312 in construction,
forget about working on it yourself. First it has three small screws
which require a security bit to get them out. Once inside, you will find
the battery is soldered onto the main circuit board. Clearly, they don't
want anyone else working on them. I'd never buy another one of their
products. Hopefully the Battery Plus store can deal with it.

Good luck,
Rob