Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Feb 2014 21:33:32 -0500
Never heard of him.  Here up North we had or still have cousin Brucey, then
of course we had Allan Freed and several others including of course Dick
Clark on  tv with bandstand etc.

Barb K1EIR
-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Harvey Heagy
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 9:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: off topic, sad news

I just heard that former WHAS personality Joe Donovan passed away on January
19th at the age of 70.  Episode 236 of All Things Radio has quite a bit on
him including a 1977 air check.  He was always one of my favorite radio
people, and his all night rock and roll revival show was by far the best
oldies show on the air at the time.  I don't know if he was a ham or not.

Harvey