Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2014 12:41:46 -0500
Nice to hear about that, Pat.  I've been involved with them as a patient
advocate, and of course, I can't make any recommendations on Hetlioz which
is the tradename of Tasimelteon, but I hope it is as effective for me as it
has been for you.  I was  not in the lab study, so I'll be trying to get
some in the Spring when it hits the market.

Steve, K8SP