From:
Mike Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 14:49:44 -0330
Hi Steve:

Thinking of 40m as it should be gd 8:30 PM my time each night and around 5
AM my time.
With day light getting longer plus Europe hasn't been hearing us all that
well on 75 due to what they're calling some sort of radar. Lol I got my
suspicions on that. Lol Not very gd with CW, still in the learning stage.
Lol

73:
Mike