From:
richard fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2014 08:50:16 -0800
Hi;
I think this is a great offer.  I am a bit perplexed though.  Gw
micro still is in business to make a profit.  So how are they
profitting from this free software? Any chance they are being
reimbursed by the folks selling office?
Although the free version is nice, nothing like your own c d.
This is a very basic general statement but when I switched from
jfw to window-eyes just remembering that gw tends to use control
shift as their modifier where as jfw tends to use enter.  I'm
using some software at my parttime retirement job that will only
read using the number pad with window-eyes.  I'd love to know how
it works with other screen readers.  Unfortunately since its on a
network you have to get the blessing of a few people before
installing and uninstalling things.  If I understand system
access correctly you can just have it on a flash drive and plug
in the flash drive where ever and away you go.
I understand what folks are saying but this brain isn't sure it
wants to deal with two or three screen readers.  If you have to
change screen readers depending upon what your trying to do then
somebody needds to work on their screen reader.
    richard
sent from my braille note