From:
David Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2014 00:24:06 -0500
Hello List:

I have been using “JAWS” since version7(now using 15).  I am not familiar with , nor ever used “Window-eyes”, but all of this discussion has me curious about this  program.

Does it really offer any tangible benefit over my currentJaws screenreading software?  If yes, what are they?

Secondly,I have found Jaws “support” to be quite helpful when needed.  An earlier posting on this list suggests that gw micro will not include support for this free Window-eyes offer.

Lastly, I can only type with my right hand, so use a half-kwerty keyboard.  It works with Jaws, but would it be compatible with Window-eyes as well?

Thank you,

David S. Pearson-wa4dsp