From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2013 16:58:09 -0600
Ed, one thing to try when going from JAWS 13 to 14 is to try turning off
Enhanced Edit, just for the effected app of course.  To do this, bring up
ACLog and then use JAWSKEY-F2, and go to the "Settings Center".  Search for
"Enhanced", and you'll hit Enhanced Edit.  Uncheck it and click ok.

See if that works.  I can't be sure, but it's something to try.  I have to
turn off Enhanced Edit with my rig monitoring program.