From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 22:15:25 -0500
HI Tom,
Hearing all of the frustration in getting this program to work, sounds like
the upgrade isn't much to crow about.  Knowing that we all like to tinker
with new versions of things and to be the first on the block to try it.
Some on the list are trying to upgrade things slowly.  Some are staying with
XP until some thing better comes along.  I was trying the same thing on
updating my OS and mail program as well, and finding that the software
providers are not addressing the problems of the blind.  I guess the
additage of if it is not broke, why fix it.  I understand your time is
precious as a college teacher and wanting to stay current with technology.
Gary KB2YAA