Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2013 13:59:02 -0500
7bit
From:
While I despise and avoid trans fats, I also abhor the Government imposing
its will on the populace in this way.  Warnings are one thing, but when the
Government starts outright banning foods we are asking for trouble.  What if
the Government decides that all saturated fats must be banned for the same
reasons?  WE know that would be based on erroneous "science", but sat fats
kill is still the mantra in the mainstream medical community.

As a constitutional libertarian, I choose my foods carefully, but I also
support the freedom of others to destroy themselves if they want to do so.
I believe in education and not coercion.

Paula H.