IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:00:00 -0700
From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Information and Referral and Internet Sightings <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence was retained.
Thanks for the votes for iris so far in the LISTSERV contest - when I
looked today, we'd moved up from last to seventh.

Pleae scroll down and select "vote", then scroll down and select the
small circle for this list, iris, then select "vote" ...  Screen will
then display current percentages, and bars display relative number of votes
(No registration required)

<http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp>http://www.lsoft.com/news/choicevote.asp

Each *computer* may vote every 24 hours until polls close July 1 at 6
PM CET - 10 votes per computer from each of you!  (I just set up my
laptop to also vote.)

The higher we can place, the more attention we will get and thus the
more outreach for people who experience mood swings, fear, voices and visions.

I appreciate all the support.  Thanks,

Sylvia

www.peoplewho.org