Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2014 16:54:59 -0600
Matt,

I am a new user of AC Log as well.

Someone else who has used it longer than me may want to jump
in on this one, but here is my guess.

There are several fields that appear as "Other" when you tab
through them.

Somewhere in the settings menu there is a way to label one
or more of those fields with specific labels.

My guess is that you label one of those fields for Grid
Square.