Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2014 11:34:58 -0330
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All:

1ST off I guess it looks like that us Mac and related device users simply have to put up with the =20s and the list is going to have to put up with reading them in our messages, until the server side gets fixed or upgraded.
I'm only disappointed that it took the mentioning of this proposal to get a response of the moderator, considering the vast amount of non list topics that have been posted.  I think Alan is right. Seeing as how it looks like we are more or less left to moderate our selves, lets bring the subject back to what this list was intended.
There are lots of other lists related to blind tech, we don't need to turn this list into a general blind tech list. We can get each others emails to email off list for non ham radio related subjects.
In the past few months, I for one have received some good help with my issues and am working on applying the ideas I've received. I've also like to keep up on blind ham related goings ons, the nets and so on.
That said, if the list topics continue to move further and further from what the list was intended, then I too may just sign off. I also request that Ken do his best to fix the mac issue.
I don't think its fair for us users. If its only a simple modification with a conf file. Many of us have been around these text blunders for years and it seems like just setting our mac mail to send in plain text isn't working, so it has to be on the server side of things.

73:
Mike VO1AX

P S
It would be nice to share attachments with each other, audio files and tips and tricks but I guess we can email off list.