ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2013 19:17:06 -0400
I had saved this post as I found it quite
intersting and on the mark. Rather than fumbling
for words, though, Ms. Rhonda's post over on 4tp
made me think of a song that expresses what I
feel much better than I could! Here is a youtube link to it:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27AJK67K_w

I am curious how you guys like the song,
especially Mr. Phil as he realy took to the group
"Legacy Five" whose songs I shared a link or two with.

I collect "prayer songs" as I have come to really
appreciate our privilege to pray for one another
and speak to God as with a friend or daddy.

God bless you all and praising the Lord with you Ms. Rhonda!

Hugs and smiles and praise the Lord!

Doris