VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
peter altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:11:21 -0600
Hi,

I'm new to the list as I'm the new Regional Librarian for the DC
Regional LBPH and manager of DC Public Library's Adaptive
Services Department.

We would like to spread the word that we have a librarian
position in our Adaptive Services Department that we've recently
posted; the Department is where our LBPH is housed:

https://erecruit.dc.gov/psp/erecruit/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS
_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=23961&SiteId=1&
PostingSeq=1

Thank you,
Rachel

Rachel E.  Meit
Regional Librarian
DC Regional Library for the Deaf and Physically Handicapped
Manager
Adaptive Services Department
DC Public Library
901 G Street, NW--Room 215
Washington, DC 20001
Office:  202-727-2270
Cell:    202-215-1270
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]

Look out for those in need this winter.  When the temperature or
wind chill is 32°F or below, the District issues a Hypothermia
Alert.  For assistance during an Alert: call the Shelter Hotline
at 1-800-535-7252 or 311.  Or, send an email to the Shelter
Hotline ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]