From:
Diane Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2013 17:22:21 -0500

Thanks to ALL those who wrote to me about my blood work showing some
gluten.  First of all, I STILL have not heard from my Gastro dr about going
gluten free on topical things, but I think it is a good idea to try to do
so.  I have changed lipsticks and hand lotion for sure because those
probably get into the digestive track easily.  I am hoping the dr is on
leave for Christmas and that is why he has not gotten back in touch with me
about the topical things.  I DID find out that Splenda no longer guarantees
that it is gluten free.  That makes me so mad to get that response because
it is a yes or no answer about gluten, right?!?!?  Some companies just
don't care and don't want to spend money--they just want ours!!!!!!!  Oh,
well, just leave the un-guaranteed things alone and get a replacement.  ALL
of my meds ARE gluten free--I re-checked all of them.  I received some
lotion for a Christmas gift which I know is not GF--I am re-gifting!!!!!!!
So. . . I am still working on all of this, but wanted to say that it is a
good idea to try to stay GF on ALL things if Celiac.  I will be re-checked
in another 3 - 6 months and will let you all know how it turns out.  Thanks
again for all the replies--they have really helped!!!!!
A Bible that's falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn't.  Charles
H. Spurgeon
Love, Diane

*******
*******