From:
Kimberly Clarkson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberly Clarkson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 16:57:18 -0400

Sharing from DC Celiac list:

Hi there!

I am Elia Fricano, I go to Washington International School and I am writing to you about research I am carrying out on Celiac Disease in early childhood. This research is for an extended essay I am writing to complete the International Baccalaureate. I have created a survey to investigate any anomalies in weight or height, within the first 2 years of life.

I would really appreciate it if you could fill out this survey with any information you have.  I would also be interested in any other information that you think might be important.  You can put that in the comments section.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

LINK: https://docs.google.com/ forms/d/17lRUC8hgnmRuH_IrWrzM- tBEMoBUC83hTzUy67zu8KI/ viewform?usp=send_form
Please make sure to open the survey in google docs because it doesn't always submit properly if not.

Thank you so much for your help with this!
Posted by: [log in to unmask]