Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2015 21:51:09 +0000

Several weeks ago I switched to the Jarrow EPS 5 Billion Shelf stable probiotics due to cost, there is a normal GI upset that can happen the first few days on probiotics but its been nearly 2 months and lets just say I've been needing the facilities several times a day and its very loose. In light of the article we saw recently about so called GF probiotics not actually being GF I'm wondering if gluten is the issue.

So anyone else have an issue with them?
Thank you,
Heather Madden