From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 2015 10:33:45 -0400

Well, I’m not sure if it was dismissed, and Bob and Ruth have been kind enough not to role their eyes at me publicly (maybe, they’re on one of their wonderful trips), but it dawned on me this morning to check the date of the newsletter.  We’ve traveled with them for years. I’m sure Bob will tease me on the next trip! :-)

Evidently, that newsletter was from the 4th quarter of 2014.  It must have gotten hidden under something.

That being said, the overwhelming response from the listserv was in agreement that the law suit would have had a negative impact.  I hope the person never went forward with it. The McD’s one, many years ago, only scared MdD’s off.

Thanks.

Lin
*******
*******