From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2015 15:10:03 -0500

Summer time is taco time around our house. For years we used whatever taco mix was on sale. But now one of our grandchildren is wheat sensitive and we couldn't find a gluten free, Non-GMO Taco mix to serve him.
So...the great minds at America's Oldest Rice Mill got together and created one.
It took us a few attempts to get it right and boy did we ever.
It only takes 15 minutes to prepare our Gluten Free/Non-Gmo Verified Taco Mix but the real test to how good it is…when we set it in front of our 5 grandchildren. Now don't get me wrong, they're great kids, but can be a little finicky about what they will eat. Well, let me tell you they devoured the Hol*Grain Tacos in a matter of minutes and gave us the ultimate compliment....they asked for seconds
If you like tacos and want to feed your whole family, gluten sensitive or not, our Hol*Grain Taco Mix is the answer. Certified Gluten Free by GIG, Verified NON-GMO by the Non-GMO Project and made at our 103 year old Rice Mill, our  Hol*Grain Taco Mix is simply delicious!
It is available at leading Natural Food Stores nationwide or through our secure Konriko Company Store web site www.holgrain.com.  If you purchase it direct on our website in the month of June 2015 you get a 10% discount.
Bon Appetite,
Mike Davis
Chief Taco Taster
Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.