From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 14:32:01 -0600

January is an exciting time of the year! We are entering a new year, and while the days are still short and cold the calendar tells us longer, warmer days are not far off.

Being in the food business my mind turns to cooking big meals with lots of comfort food.  My wife makes the best pot roast and mashed potatoes or rice and gravy you can imagine. It is the perfect Sunday meal, warm, comforting and filling.

One of her secrets is her flawless gravy. Never any lumps or bumps; always smooth and flavorful.  How does she do it....she uses our Hol Grain Rice Starch- a gravy thickener. It is certified Gluten Free by GIG and Verified NON GMO by the NON-GMO Project.

Our Hol Grain Rice Starch is so simple to use, just sprinkle the rice starch directly into the gravy drippings, stir and you are done. No mixing the gmo corn starch or wheat flour with water or milk. No guess work as to how much to add. No extra dishes to clean. Just sprinkle it into the drippings, stir, and serve.  There will be no lumps or clumps as our Rice Starch works perfect every time.

I know I go around preaching how easy it is to use our Hol Grain Rice Starch, but seeing is believing. So…drop me a line and I will send you a small free sample to try, the proof will be in the using.

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Mike Davis

Owner

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.

New Iberia, LA

America's oldest rice mill, 101 years old and still going strong.