From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 08:07:58 -0500

The Thanksgiving Holiday is my favorite American Holiday.  Our family is pretty wide spread around the USA but we manage to get together for Thanksgiving and catch up on each other’s lives. There is something about a good Thanksgiving meal that makes our family conversation seem better.

One of my favorite memories is of my late Mothers' Turkey dressing smothered in her fabulous Turkey gravy.  One of our family secrets is how we make a never fail, lump free, hassle free gravy. OK here it is...we use Hol Grain Rice Starch- a gravy thickener, to make the gravy thick and creamy. Unlike corn starch we do not have to mix the Hol Grain Rice starch with water or milk. We save a whole step and still make superior gravy and it is Certified Gluten Free and Verified Non-GMO.

All you have to do is sprinkle our Hol Grain Rice Starch directly from its' container into the gravy drippings and stir, that’s it, period, you are done. There will not be any lumping or clumping, just a smooth delicious tasting gravy. Our Rice Starch will not alter the flavor of your gravy, only enhance it.

If you would like to try our Hol Grain Rice Starch- a gravy thickener, just drop us a line with a mailing address and we will send you a sample to try, free, as seeing is believing and using it is the proof positive of what a superior product it is.

If you can't find our Hol Grain Rice Starch- a gravy thickener in your favorite store you can purchase it from our secure web site at www.holgrain.com  we have a 10% off discount for November 2013, too.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday with family and friends.

Happy Holidays from all of us at America's Oldest Rice Mill.

Mike Davis

Owner

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.

*******