From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2014 11:03:08 -0500
All, I only have the first gen of the stream, so I can't comment
directly on it. But when it comes to OOTUNES, and Tune In Radio, I've
used both the free and the paid versions of both.
IMHO, OOtunes is quite a service!!!
1, you can tune your PC to ootunes.com, and search the list of
stations available, and listen to them for free.
2, to purchase OOTUNES for the IOS or Android devices, I believe the
purchase price is a 1time 4.95, which gets you the paid version, which
among other things will allow you to, if you have recordings enabled,
automatically record ____Any Stream They List, for as long and as
often as you want.  You can set it up to record a certain stream at a
certain time,
***And I've Noticed That Steeve, the OOtunes "nerd," is one of the
most helpful and willing to work with blind users persons I've ever
run into.  If there's a stream you want, give him the link, and he'll
have it available.  *I know, this sounds like an add for OOtunes, it's
not, but it is a recommendation from a very satisfied user! I also
have the paid version of tune in radio, but imho it is much less blind
friendly to use. Danny.