From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2014 21:11:11 -0000
Hi Again Tom,

If you want to enter names, just move the name field up the tabbing order
list below the Time on field.  You then enter the callsign press tab or
space to the Time on field, and another tab will put you on the name field.

As Lloyd says, N1MM would be a better option, but it would be a much steeper
learning curve to get it set up from scratch for just a couple hours
operating <smile>.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals