From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2014 06:18:04 -0800
I must have missed your first post.  I have heard these we had one that
was on almost every night last winter, but we havn't heard it this
winter.  WE hang out on 1.970.  I forget what the call was.  Someone
found them on line once and as I recall, they are ten watt radios with
an 8 foot whip.
73
Butch
WA0VJR