VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2016 13:50:16 -0500
Hi all,
I just had my bios updated for me, and jaws said, "because your bios has
been updated, you need to activate a new version of jaws."
So, I had to call them, to do it for me, over the phone, and then, I
sent a little email to [log in to unmask]
I need those of you who are jaws users to join me on this, please!
Use the same email address I did, and you can even copy and use my email
which is pasted in, below!
I love jaws, but this reactivation crap, has got to go, and the only 5
keys, too.
Anyway, here's my email I sent to that
address, I didn't know where else to send it.
see below,
Harry
To the owner of VFO group,
I have a huge suggestion.
I paid $1100 for jaws, and I just updated my bios on my computer, I am
now forced to reactivate Jaws, and get new product keys!!! So, I had to
call VFO Group, and have someone give me more keys,
This, is, rediculous!
I love jaws, but I'm now going to have to reactivate jaws, every time I
update a bios, having to call every time to reactivate jaws, when I get
a new updated bios!
This is inconvenient, and I hate it.
You should value your customers more than this!
It's time to change your policy.
When someone pays $1100 for software, we should have a lifetime key, and
I mean a lifetime key.
thank you very much,
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at