VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2016 09:42:31 -0400
Hard to say what's current, things change rapidly but I'll let you
know that I used EasyChirp and also mobile Twitter M.twitter.com a
year or so ago with Jaws.

I have abandoned Jaws because of finances and am happily still using
each of these with NVDA.

EasyChirp seems to be easily navigated by heading (keyboard command
h), Mobile Twitter by graphics (keyboard G).

--
 Steve Hoad