VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2015 14:59:26 -0500
Hi all,
Now many of you, might know about this already, but for me, I didn't and
gave it a try, and it works, very, very well!
I'm using windows 7, and jaws 12.
Until now, I would be in my list of favorites, and use first letter
navigation, meaning, I'd press the first letter, and I'd go to that
letter. However, I would still have to down arrow from there, to the
favorite starting with that letter, and find it, eventually. However, as
of this afternoon, that long process is over!
I now can find a favorite by not only doing 1st letter navigation, but
if I have more than 1 favorite that starts with that first letter, I now
have found I can type the first 2 letters of the favorite, and, if I
have more than 1 favorite that starts with the first 2 letters, I can
type 3 letters, and I can find it that way.
So, try it, and you'll save much time, and find the favorites you want
to go to, instantly!!!
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]