VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 2015 15:23:53 -0400
Thanks Christopher, that did it.  My problem was that since I have 2
accounts in Windows Live Mail, there was no Outbox listed under this
account.  Instead, it is clear at the bottom of the folder list since
outgoing mail from both accounts goes there.  I had to scroll down to find
it.  I should have thought of this myself.  Glad to have my email working
again!

Sherry Wells