VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terrie Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terrie Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 09:39:14 -0600
I just heard on news he that Google is going to release the Google drive it was cars, to compete with Uber as a taxi service.

This would be really really interesting and I wonder what cities are going to start this in so probably not my city probably New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, DC, maybe even Orlando,.so this would be really really cool for this to happen maybe leave and go to Nevada because they have already approved the Google car to work in Nevada so we will see if anybody else hears any more information on this but if you're on the list okay

Sent from my iPhone

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]