VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Annemarie Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Annemarie Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2014 16:09:54 -0400
Hi all, counting on your help...
Just activated my new iPhone 4S.  At the Verizon store, the phone was
activated but apps like united.com did not transfer over. So I came
home, synched the new phone with the desktop computer which I had used
to download the original app.  Then I plugged in the new phone and
attempted to update the apps since united.com and Sendero Look Around
have new versions.

The iPhone chirped like it should when receiving a download but the
apps did not show up anywhere on the new phone. The iTunes store
showed the apps had been downloaded so where in heck did they go on
the new phone?

Hope someone can help me out here.

Thanks,

Annemarie Cooke