VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:22:28 -0600
Hi All,

For a while now, I have not been able to log-in to
my blogspot blog account. It's supposedly
connected with my Google account, yet I find it
nowhere when logging into my Google account
successfully. My blog still seems to be there, for
readers, but when I click Log-In, it always now
gives me a blank screen and I find no way to
actually log-in. The blog is at
http://praisayers.blogspot.com. My last post for
this blog was in December. I've been focusing too
much on my Facebook sharing and not posting enough
on my blog, obviously. I'm not sure if they shut
down my account due to not posting in 4 months,
but I find no mention of needing to recover it
anywhere. Any & all help in getting me back to
where I can access the internals of this blog will
be appreciated. Thanks in advance! ;-)

Write Away, Right Away!
Everett
Blog: http://praisayers.blogspot.com