VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:33:24 -0600
Hi Ana,

I used Outlook for years on a job along with Jaws 9 through 13 with minimal
problems.  Before you shell out the money for Outlook though, I'd suggest
trying Windows Live Mail.  Its free and is almost exactly like Outlook.  I
can't even tell you how it differs from Outlook although I'm sure there must
be some differences.  All the hot keys I've used for Outlook work just the
same in Windows Live Mail.  I found it easy to install and set up and
equally easy to use as Outlook.

Hope this helps,
Sherry Wells