VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:56:16 -0500
I concur with Doris' point:  no list can be all things to all people, nor
should it be.
If something fails to meet my current interest, it takes me a fraction of
a second to delete.
The world of blind technology is expanding by leaps and bounds; and what
is no importance to me today may be my new cup of tea tomorrow.

As for the 10 msg limit being a concern, that certainly isn't engraved in
stone and can and should be expanded.

For a list to remain useful and relevant, it has to address the needs of
the times and not be trapped to the limits at the time of its creation.
Otherwise, sooner or later, it will have no readers and no one can then
use to meet their needs.

The world asks, "What does a man own?"
Christ asks, "How does he use it?"
Andrew Murray (1828-1917), South African born Dutch Reformed minister and
author

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]