VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:39:50 -0700
A year or so ago, I stopped getting list mail. when I posted questions,
I sometimes received private replies, but nothing else.

After trying many things, I went to the SBCGlobal website, where I would
go if I wanted to check my email on the web. I poked around to get into
all of the settings I could find, and eventually, I found one that kept
spam. This was extremely odd, first, because I hadn't changed anything
myself and, second, because some junkmail was getting through with a
label of "Bulk." I changed the setting so that all mail was delivered,
and since then, everything's been fine.

You might try doing something similar. I don't remember where I found
the setting or what it was called, but I remember having to poke around
quite a while.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]