VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

ted chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:47:19 -0700
Hi to all.

I noticed that with the last message I sent, I got a notice from the list that the message was sent but not the message itself nor any of the follow-ups that were posted to the list (though a couple of list members wrote me privately off list). In addition, I have received exactly no messages from this list since the one two days ago confirming that my last message was sent. So I am sending this message as a test to see if for some reason I am either a) no longer on the list; or b) my web-based e-mail client is filtering out messages from this list (I checked the filtered groups, but I can't find this group among them).
--
Ted Chittenden

Every story has at least two sides if not more.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]