From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:57:41 -0500
When we lived in Normal Illinois, one day temperature got up to 36 with
quite a bit of snow still on the ground, so we decided to let the kids go
out and play and we broke out the grill.  Soon, a couple of neighbors got
their grills and we had a neighborhood cookout.
Bob
KC3FI
PS: We lived north of Normal while many of our friends live in Bloomingto,
South of Normal.  We joked that we were above normal and some of our best
friends were below normal.