From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:12:25 -0000
Hi Tom,

As a normal member you get a subset of what is available, but you need to
pay an annual subscription to get everything.

Of course, I'm talking about the info being automatically pulled into the
log, by AC Log.  I can't remember exactly what you miss by not subscribing,
but certainly, the State field does not come down unless you subscribe.  You
might get the name though, but I can't remember.

Subscription is about $30 a year for the XML user account with ads.  I don't
even notice the ads though, and assume these are shown when you use the
website, and I assume every non paying member gets them anyway...

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals