From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:37:21 -0600
Buddy,

I changed the subject to keep the subject police happy, HI, HI!

The link below will take you to an mp3 recording comparing the original D104
crystal element to the new ceramic element.  If you want to just go to the
website where you can read about and/or purchase the replacement kit, just
use the front part of the link address up through the .com.

http://www.rbmicro.com/assets/xtlk.mp3

Howard #3