From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2014 16:04:50 -0500
If you can dig that up, that’d be great! This mic is pretty old, and I don’t really have any way to test whether the elemen’s good or not, or whether it met with one mishap in a move or any number of things. Still, I wouldn’t mind knowing about that, and especially if you have a resource for actually doing the replacement.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY