From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 2014 10:41:52 -0000
Hi All,

Just one more thought on the new Window-Eyes offer.  Because there is
currently no copy protection on Window-Eyes sold in England or the US, I
have it installed on every PC I need to use.  It is still my copy and may be
only used by myself, but I can put it on my Mother's PC, for when she needs
help, and it's on the club contest PC for when I need it.

I have Window-Eyes on my two desktop PCs and my Netbook, here in the shack.
If I wanted to continue being so profligate with my installations, without
actually buying the screen reader itself, I would have to put a copy of
Office on every PC I wanted to install Window-Eyes.  I can see this is a
good reason for still owning the full version of Window-Eyes!

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals