From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2014 21:00:25 -0500
Wow my last message was terrible… I guess a cat walked on my keyboard while I was typing on the bluetooth one.   sounds nice. I am trying to decide what I should get to replace the balun that somehow grew legs and walked off. I need to replace my ladder line, since the dog got shod of it and ate it for lunch, and obviously I need a new balun to get back on the air. I am only running 100w, but I have heard that you always want to get a balun that handles the legal limit anyway because they are more efficient. I will have to loo into these baluns.