Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2013 10:57:46 +0800
Dear Kelvin and all,
Between tips from here and elsewhere, I've discovered the means to achieve
this.  I'll outline it in case there are others who will find this useful.

1. Press and hold the menu button until you here a double beep.
This will put you in menu options which include scan and memory.
2. Press the same button twice.  These are short presses.
3. Press the f4 button; just a short press.
You are now in memory mode.
If you want to scroll through your memories, use the up and down buttons on
the microphone.

Notes:
1. The menu button is the pbt nob.  This is the lower of the two nobs on the
left side of the front pannel.  The upper nob is the AF or volume nob.
2. On the bottom of the front pannel there are 4 function buttons.  F4 is
the one furtherest to the right.

I programmed my memory channels using the RT systems software package for
the IC-7000.  Note that with this software, the menus work with Jaws, but
for the memory channels, use NVDA.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Barry VK6SP.