From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2013 11:50:46 -0500
I have a friend who just got one of the new baofeng handhelds. His version has a com pander, which is interesting. One mic feature it has, is when you  are in menu mode you can step through the menus and it reads the menus as you step through them, so you don’t necessarily have to know the menu number to find a setting. This is the unit with the more traditional keyboard layout. i will find out which model it is next time I talk t him, but int he meantime, is there a list of which baofeng radios are and ar enot truly accessible? I have a uv5r, and accessibility is awesome for that one, and i am considering getting another one in the near future, so am at the point to choose which one I might want, the 220 version, or the model he has.

73 and have a wonderful Christmas