From:
Mike Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2013 09:48:33 -0330
Hi David:

Don't worry about the A. I live in Newfoundland and we don't say A. Lol
As for my vertical, it's a fold over 43 footer, covering 160/10m, although
a Compromize on 160.
It's just meant to allow you to try 160. I tune it with a manual tuner but
the auto tuner in my backup handled it just fine. I've got it mounted on a
pipe driven into the ground with 25 25 foot radials.
You can guy it but I don't because I lower it for securing against winds
although it's supposed to withstand 90mph gusts unguided.
HTH 73, Seasons greetings and a happy and prosperous 2014 to you and the
list.

Michael DE VO1AX