From:
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2013 15:44:39 -0600
Jim, I had the same thing happen to me with my Victor Reader Stream too, and
as mysteriously as it stopped working, it came back on again, and I don't
know what caused it to quite working, and I'm not sure what I did to get it
to start operating again.

On another note, my battery is about shot; it just doesn't hold a charge for
very long at all. Does anyone know if places like Batteries Plus carry
replacements or do we have to purchase them from Humanware? Does anyone know
how expensive they are to replace?

Merry Christmas to all and 73,
Ron, K8HSY